Here are the best voice search optimization strategies for an effective online search.
Voice search optimization strategies are very much effective in getting online search results. Voice Search usage is increasing day by day. According to many statistical studies conducted by many leading research institutes.
THE BEST VOICE SEARCH OPTIMIZATION STRATEGIES IN 2020
Optimize and manage your Business listings
Always optimize and manage accurate business listings on Google is given importance. You should optimize your Google business listing accurate, clean, and fresh.
If business listings are not optimized it will be a major loss. Since every year around $15.5 million is dip due to inaccurate business listings online. It is very essential to provide valuable information to your users.
So make sure you provide proper and accurate information. Such as name, address, and phone number to all your loyal users. This is considered as one of the best practices of Voice Search.
Fresh content strategy: focus on questions
Focus on questions to create awareness among your user segment. Voice search segment users are brilliant they don’t use keywords. So to make them feel free to ask descriptive questions during voice search.
About 40% of the voice search users are asking questions to Google assistant lie to their best friend.
Refined Content Strategies
Contents of your page must be self-sufficient and it must be best refined. So if you’re using featured snippet on your page then you must ensure that you optimize for voice search.
Since 45 % of the voice search answers always come from featured snippets.
Below are the best content strategies:
- Create an effective FAQ’s Page on your site and provide answers to drive essential traffic to your site. It also leads to the best and effective reviews and rankings.
- Content must always be effective and fresh, keep it updated
- Use markup languages<H2> header tags, to high-lightened and marked up questions.
- Use Google by Business: Answer questions on your Google listing
- Create and develop compelling questions
Testing is one of the essential stages that one must conduct before any launch. You must always test the voice search features and functionality by yourself. Because it always needs to be best since voice search optimization strategies are still new.
- Test with various devices such as desktop, mobile phones, laptops, notepads, etc.,
- Check the results generated.
- Ensure which listing you offer on which device.
- Competitive analysis of your ranking and your competitor’s ranking.