Most text strongly encoded on your store pages can be changed immediately in another language. The language variable actually refers to a different translation that translates word into word but uses the whole shop used throughout the store. Changes include changing headings, labels, buttons and links like “my sedimentary” and “my account”. You can use the inline translation tool to continue the text in the interface.
Language packages under “Translation and Localization” are found in the Magento Market. New extensions are on the market continuously, so check again!
Here are the following steps which help to add a language in Magento
Step 1: Install a Language Packets
Step 2: Form a store view for the language
Step 3: Modify the locale of the store view
Install a Language Packet
- Pursue the standard instructions to install the language pack extension from Component Manager.
Form a store view for the language
- In Admin sidebar, Select Stores>setting>All Stores.
- Click Form store view. Then do the following:
- Select the store that is the parent of the view.
- Enter a Name for the store view. For example: Portuguese.
In the header of the store, the name shown in the “Language Chooser”
- Type a code in lowercase characters to identify the view. For example: portuguese.
- To activate the view, set Status to “Enable.”
- Enter a Sort Order number to establish the sequence in which this view is listed with other views.
- After finished, Save Store View.
Modify the locale of the store view
- In Admin sidebar, go to Stores>Settings>Configuration.
- In the upper-left corner, place Store View to the specific view where the configuration is to apply. When prompted to confirm scope switching, click OK.
- Enlarge the Locale Options
- Clear the Use Website checkbox after the Locale field. Then, place Locale to the language that you want to allocate to the view.
- If there are some variations of the language available, ensure to select the one for the specific region or dialect.
- After finished, click Save Config.
- Once you modify the language of the language you will need to translate each of the store items that contain the remaining content, product names and descriptions, categories, CMS pages and blocks.