Looking to handle customer services management in PrestaShop? Then this blog would definitely help you in a great way to check with managing your platform’s customer services.
How to handle Customer Services Management in PrestaShop?
Wcomm permits you to combine all the customers’ demands within its limits. It helps you to keep track of which discussion threads require answering, rather than having to check with all the recipients of the mail to observe if someone has been answering it.
In practice, under the “Contact Us” link under your predefined office, your outlet contact form provides customers with two customers as default customers: “Webmaster” and “Customer Service”. Select who should contact the customer and then complete the other parts. The message is then recorded on Wcomm’s customer service tool.
Discussion threads are included in the customer service tool only if there is a “save message?” contact. Option enabled. You can alter this setting or add more contacts by going to the “Contact” page under the “Customers” menu. This page is described in the next section of this chapter of the Wcomm User Guide.
If the option disables the contact that the customer selects, the message will simply be sent to the contact email address and not stored in Wcomm.
You need to properly configure your IMAP settings so that you can restore customer responses to the email address sent from the Wcomm customer service tool. This is accomplished in the “Customer Service Options” section at the bottom of the screen.
On this page, each contact has its own box, where you have new messages (i.e. still not read) you can see it quickly. By default, there are two, “Meaning of status” and “statistics” boxes are also moving left and bottom by adding more contacts.
These two last boxes are simple when you have to deal with new messages daily:
- Importance of Status: A simple prompt of colored codes that apply to your group discussion thread.
- Customer Service: Statistics: Overview of the global activity of your customer service since the start.
Below mentioned is a list of messages that both old and new received
You can edit a couple of options at the bottom of the page, which applies to all contacts:
Allow file upload: you attach a file to the customer message? As the customer can send you captures on the screen, front page display issues are useful in case.
Predefined message: Default template for your employee’s reply. Even if you need a little editing for every subject, it may apply to many situations, just be simple.
At the bottom of the page, you have a “Customer Service Options” section where you can set up many options related to your mail (IMAP) server.
Customer services message handling
Every discussion with a customer can be fully knobbed through the complete interface of Wcomm, without having to use an email client such as Outlook or Thunderbird.
In the discussion list, click the queue to see the details of the conversation:
- You can apply a few steps to a discussion, quickly sort them out and handle them quickly. There are 4 available actions:
- Mark as “Handled” or “Reopen”: Conversation status changes to “closed” or “open”.
- Mark “Pending 1” and Mark “Pending 2”: These two levels are internal: their meaning is to your team. You do not even want to use them, and you can only rely on “closed” and “open”.
- Send this discussion to another employee: At the time of the employee’s response to the customer’s message, he is responsible for the customer’s request. ‘
- Another employee can use that button to teach you through a drop-down list if you have to deal with it instead of another employee. The employee will receive a notice about it.
- If the person who wants to forward this discussion is not on the list, then the “Someone else” option in the drop-down list will have two options that will help you to indicate the recipient’s email address and your message.
- Reply to the next unresponsive message in this book.
Required details to start customer management services
- You can click on the client’s name and email to access customer information
- The number of orders, total cost, and registration date for customers.
- Time and date of news.
- Finally, the message itself
To answer this dispute, use the form with your default message (set in the “Customer Service” page’s “Contact Options” section), click “Send”.
At the bottom of the page, “Orders and Messages Timeline” provides you with a clear sequence view of events related to this discussion thread.
Customer services options in Prestashop
This part helps you to accurately configure Wcomm’s access via the Wcomm interface for your email server. Make sure that all fields are filled in the customer service tool to work properly. The total information must be provided by your web host.
- Like IMAP URL, IMAP port, IMAP user, and IMAP password. Requirements for accessing the email server using the IMAP protocol
- Delete news: If enabled, messages on the server will be deleted after Wcomm will retrieve them. Use caution: This will not get your messages for other email clients.
- / norsh: If enabled, the connection to your email server is not recognized before. Not recommended.
- / SSL: If enabled, the link to your email server will not be encrypted. Not recommended.
- /validate-certification: If enabled, Wcomm will prove the server’s TLS / SSL certificate verification.
- / novalidate-certification: If enabled, Wcomm will never attempt to verify the server’s TLS / SSL certificate. Servers are required for self-signed certificates.
- / Tls: If enabled, Wcomm uses startTLS to encrypt connections. Servers that don’t support StartTLS will be rejected.
- / notls: If enabled, session coding does not use Wcomm start TLS, even with servers that support server servers.