Learn how to fix the dotdigital login error in the Magento 2.3.6/2.4.0-p1/2.4.1 platform.
This article describes a Magento 2.3.6, 2.4.0-p1, and 2.4.1 known issue in the Magento platform.
Magento 2.3.6 has some known issue where it is impossible to log in to the dotdigital through the Magento admin panel.
When does one get this issue?
When the dotdigital account is enabled to log in with the Magento admin panel.
Affected Magento 2 products and versions
- Magento Commerce 2.3.6
- Magento Commerce 2.4.0-p1
- Magento Commerce 2.4.1
Note: All with Magento cloud and Safari browser only
- Should have an active Dotdigital account
- Must have dotdigital API credential.
- Selected API should be integrated with the Magento platform
How to fix the dotdigital login error in Magento 2.3.6/2.4.0-p1/2.4.1?
Steps to follow to fix dotdigital login error:
- Go the Stores
- Then move to the Configuration option
- Click on DOTDIGITAL
- Now move to Chat settings
- Click on Enabled, then set to Yes
- Lastly, click on Configure in Configure Chat Widget or Configure Chat Teams.
As expected, the Chat settings page should open successfully with no-hinder via Admin Panel in Magento 2.
Unable to log in to dotdigital.
Try using a different browser other than Safari for this scenario.
We hope this article helps you better fix the known issues in the Magento platform.
Still, facing a problem with your Magento platform? Try to upgrade it or create it from scratch level with the perfect solution.