Learn how to set and manage merchandise returns in PrestaShop platform with few steps,
“Merchandise Returns in PrestaShop” returns a list of all the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) processes of the page.
At the bottom of the page, it’s possible to send your customers back to your customers (“Enable returns” option). Simply select a number of days to return your request, and save your settings: Customers are now able to ask for recognition again. You can edit the priority of the recipient or do not select something.
Merchandise Returns process in PrestaShop: how the customer sees it
If you trigger the RMA option in your back office, the customer can choose to return an item (still at the time of regulatory validity). To do this, he/she needs to do the following:
- Access the “Orders History” section of his account.
- Choose the order from which he requires to return an item.
- Choose the product(s) that s/he wishes to return by verifying the box next to its name(s).
- (Optional) include an elucidation, in order for the shop team to better understand why the customer requires returning this product.
When is it possible to return an order?
- Income should be implemented (“Enable Income” option).
- The order must be at the time of validity.
- At least the following orders should contain:
- At least two levels will be enabled to “set an order of payment” and another “set the order of the sentence”.
- A condition with two options (“Set order and pay order” and “order as ordered”).
You can edit versions on the “Status” page under the “Orders” menu.
Once the form is completed, the customer will be sent to the request manager (you) if you click “Make an RMA slip “. The customer’s “Returns Merchandise Authorization” page appears to be accessible from the accounting side, and the request is “Waiting for Confirmation”.
Return process: how you see it
The revisit request shows in your back office. At first, the RMA has the “Waiting for confirmation” status.
The process of refunding can take many steps, representing the status of RMA. There are a few levels that follow the complete RMA process:
- Waiting for confirmation.
- Waiting for the package.
- Package received.
- Return denied.
- Return completed.
Now you have it to accept or reject it:
- Click on the name of the revenue request to see more details.
- Change the position to continue with the reboot or stop it.
- If you want to stop the process again (and deny customer refunds), simply select the “Refuse” status.
- If you agree to pay customer repayment on product return, follow each study accurately:
- Select the next step in the process: “Waiting for Package”. Email sends the customer to the product that you can send back to the product.
- When you get the package, change the status of the RMA to “Package”.
- Finally, after the completion of the entire process (the customer has been repaid, or you have paid the slip), change the status of the RMA to “Receipt completion”.
Refunding a customer
An order can be partially or completely refunded. This is done using two function buttons on the top of the page of the row rather than the RMA page.
The action buttons change depending on the order status. For example, once the order is “Delivered” state, “Add a product” and “remove products” into two new buttons: “Return the products” and “partial refund”.
Product revenue is not permitted by default. To start this, navigate to the “Product Return” page in the “Orders” menu, and start the options section at the bottom of the page. This applies to all products and all orders.
Returned products: Customer should only use products after returning products: Once the revised product is available, it may be repaid directly to the order form.
Clicking on the “Return products” button will appear in a new program product titled “Return”. Check the box of infected items, mark the size of the returned items, and click the “Return products” button at the bottom of the table.
Partial refund: Customer ordered the product to be returned, or if the customer is anyway a goodwill signature for a damaged product, it must be used only when a portion of the order is to be withdrawn.
Click on the “partial refund” button and a new column will appear in the product list titled “Partial Refund”. To set the prizes and quality of the affected products, select the list of options below (see below), and tap the “voucher” button below.
When you set a product as a refund or revised product, there are four options available below the list of products:
Re-stock products: When checked, Wcomm considers that sales will be available for sale again. Therefore, this product will increase shares. You do not have to click this when a product is broken
Create a credit slip: When checked, a credit slip will be created for selected items. A loan slip is the approval of repayment and repayment from your shop. The customer can later use a credit slip for their next purchase.
Generate a voucher: If selected, a receipt will be created for the number of selected goods. A Voucher customer takes the form of a discount code that can enter the renewal process.
You can alter the customer’s page to view the Customer’s Page: From the current Order page, tap on the link in the Customer name in the “Customer Information” section; Customer page once, reach the “Vouchers” section. You can alter each voucher by a tap on the “Edit” icon.
Repay shipping cost: You can choose to withdraw the shipping cost of withdrawn products, which is always an acclaimed gesture.
If the customer has paid an order using a credit card, the payment system will automatically refund the car, or you should do so. If the order is issued using a check or bank transfer, you have to pay the money and then order it to be refunded manually (order on the order).