Magento 2 multi-vendor store extension will convert your default Magento store into a complete multi-seller marketplace platform like – Amazon, Alibaba, eBay, etc.
With marketplace functionalities, the vendors will be able to sign-up, create a seller storefront view dashboard, adding different kinds of products, manage orders, create an invoice, shipment, and also credit memo.
Magento 2 marketplace extension provides the customers to shop from a collection of products displayed by various marketplace sellers.
Customers can offer seller reviews and ratings, send a message, can view seller profiles showing newly added products, all reviews & ratings, browse seller collection, and can see shipping and return policies.
Magento 2 Multi-vendor Store Extension
Online marketplaces have taken the eCommerce business to a new realm with their trendy business model. In these marketplace sites, a wide variety of products and services are provided by multiple third parties.
If compared with a retailer online store, a marketplace platform aggregates products of a wide range of sellers, offering huge selection and availability to consumers.
Apart from competitive prices, the marketplace offers a commission revenue model to the site owner or marketplace operator for processing transactions.
For any small-scale merchants, the marketplace plays a vital role, as establishing their own e-commerce store leads to huge costs, a lot of development time, and marketing efforts.
The Multi-vendor store extension will transform your online store into a thriving multi-vendor marketplace. It allows vendors and suppliers to create, update, track and manage their products and orders through a supplier account in the online store.
With each account, vendors also gain their own vendor dashboard, increasing the number of people who contribute to the running of your store without increasing the number of people who need admin privileges. This gives both the site admin and suppliers an easy way to manage products and shipping options, as well as to fulfill orders and track sales.
It’s a boon for Suppliers & Retailers!
- Multiple Sellers – Allow any number of vendors to manage and sell their products on your site
- Merchant Profile – Each vendor will be given a customizable, public profile that can be viewed on all product pages. Admin can approve vendors
- Bulk Product Upload – Quick uploading of all products info and updating of inventory using CSV files
- Orders List – Vendors can handle orders which include their sale items and allowing them to control over pricing and shipping
- Advanced Tracking– Ability to see and update shipping information using a separate tracking code created especially for each order
- Drop-Shipping – Ability for suppliers to control shipping methods, costs and allow customers to select shipping methods of pre-defined options
- Transparency – Customers can view the information about the vendors including product reviews and supplier costs
- Detailed Reports – Actual reports on sales, total sales, revenue, and more, with many options
- Commission Tiers – Admin is allowed to charge the commission based on the product categories and for each specific vendor
- Notifications – Number of notifications for approving products by admin and when a new order is created
- PayPal Integration– Admin can pay vendors with PayPal add-on. Payment can be done automatically or manually
- Vendors Subscriptions– Can create multiple vendors paid subscription separate plans.
- Multi-shipping– Each vendor can add multi-shipping methods. Customers can select their option
- Mobile Responsive– All frontend and backend modules are good mobile responsive
- Same Product for multiple suppliers– Allow multiple vendors/sellers to market the same product. The product in the store frontend has the price based on admin settings
How Magento 2 Marketplace Extension Benefits The Admin?
- Easy to Build – Create your niche-based marketplace without any inventory
- Commission – Fix a vendor sales fee, or offer custom fees for every individual seller
- Moderation – Moderate vendor details, product information, and shipping arrangements, and also supplier capabilities
- Reporting – Receive sales reports, filter them by suppliers, categories and customer groups, etc
- Unified Cart – Marketplace can process all payments in a single shopping cart system and also pay vendors manually or automatically
- Automate Payments – Pay all vendors manually or automatically
How Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace Extension Benefits The Vendors?
- Get Started Easily – Sell any products online without maintaining and promoting your website
- Upload and Manage Products – Ability to create, update, managing, tracking of products, orders, pricing, and all shipping arrangements independently
- Supplier Profile – Customize any supplier profile where customers can see any company information, products, and reviews
- Track Sales – Track all sales with complete sales reports
- Grouped Products – Allow many vendors to sell the same product while each sets their own various prices.
Features – Magento 2 multi-vendor store extension
Admin Moderation Capabilities
- Multi-Seller Marketplace– Allow many merchants to upload their products directly to your Magento marketplace.
- Drop-shipping– Allow all suppliers/vendors to create the chain of supply, allowing them to develop their own global business with unique drop-shipping options
- Store Management– Give others restricted access to control their products from the front-end.
- Admin Moderation– Admin can moderate their product information, any shipping arrangements, and also supplier capabilities
- Advanced Billing– Admin can process all payments on a single shopping cart system
- Separate Login– Can set a separate registration with a login page for individual suppliers
- Product List– Admin will be provided with a list of all the products added by all suppliers.
- Change Product Supplier– Admin can change any product’s supplier/owner at any time.
- Sales Reports– Admin can generate all suppliers’ separate sales reports
- Filter Sales Reports– Can filter sales reports by suppliers, products, and category wise.
- Billing Reports– Admin will have billing reports for every order
- Vendor Approval– Admin can approve the vendor’s profile after registration.
- Product Approval– Admin can take decisions if imported products may be approved automatically or needs approval from the admin panel.
- Vendor Payment Tracking– Can track the billings to organize monthly vendor payments
Admin Customization Options
- Customize Product Forms– Product forms will be easily changed in the admin panel
- Metadata Labels– Admin can change any label of the existing product metadata at anytime
- Product Attributes– Admin can fix what Attribute Set may be used in vendor product creation
- Product Categories– Admin can describe what categories are available to all suppliers.
- Supplier Order List– Admin can announce what orders will be shown in the supplier order list
- Tax Group– Admin may define tax group for all suppliers’ products
- Admin Fees– Admin can set a default fee for suppliers or set individual fees for every supplier
- Product SKU– Admin can define if suppliers can explain products SKU or it can be auto-generated
- Uploading Images– Admin can show the number of images that can be uploaded for products by suppliers
- Product Types– Admin can describe the product type created by the supplier
- Downloadable Products– Admin can say about the type of downloadable product files and the max size
- Product Page– Admin can decide whether to show suppliers’ products on their profile pages or not.
- Supplier Profile– Admin can define fields for suppliers’ details – they can fix some fields as a system, so they can’t be shown on suppliers’ profile pages
Multi-Vendor Products Management
- Add Products– Suppliers can add any new products, each containing a product description, metadata images, etc
- Configurable Products– Suppliers may create associated products for the configurable product or can use existing products.
- CSV– Supplier may import products from a CSV file.
- Frontend Preview– Supplier can view products on the frontend before they go for marketing
- Supplier Product List– Suppliers can see and control their products from the frontend
- Product Form- Supplier can add any new elements in the supplier product form
- Cloning Products– Supplier can clone any of their product
- Shipping Information– Can easily print and save any shipping information as per the selected carrier’s requirements
Multi-vendor Vendor Tools and Dashboard
- Supplier Panel– Every supplier provides a link on their dashboard page and also management features
- Sales Reports– Supplier will be given with a dashboard for sales and revenue graphs
- Order Management– Suppliers can manage their orders and any products with the invoices
- Supplier Ratings– Every supplier will have star ratings shown on their profile
- Email Notifications– Supplier/Admin notifications for any new orders for products uploaded/approved
- Supplier’s Detailed Reports– Most seen Products, Bestsellers, any ordered Products, and export details.
- Shipping Methods– Supplier may set many shipping methods for their products – they can set any Flat Rate, Table Rate or Free Shipping of their convenience
- Supplier Profile– Suppliers can create details with name, description, upload avatars, etc
- Custom Notifications– Supplier can clearly say what notifications they need to get
- Multi-shipping– Each vendor can add many shipping methods. Customers may select their own preferred shipping option chosen.
If you’re looking to build your multi-vendor platform, then going with Magento multi-vendor store extension would definitely reap better business outcomes.