The New release in Magento 2.3.4 came up with over 250 core development that empower Framework and several modules, including sales, catalog, import, CMS, PayPal and Elasticsearch. Among others, the new Abode Stock integration was introduced. It permits including high quality media files to the website not leaving the admin.
Using Magento media gallery, business owners can use the search interface working with stock images. What is more? Read the article to find the features and functionalities offered by the latest Magento 2 version
Every update brings major improvements and fixes and Magento 2.3.4 has not become an exception. The new release includes over 220 both minor and significant fixes as well as over 30 prominent security improvements.
- 30 security enhancements having fixes for the cross-site scripting (XSS) and remote code execution (RCE) vulnerabilities
Even though no confirmed attacks related to these issues have been addressed but still, certain vulnerabilities can potentially exploit to access customer information or take over administrator sessions. Resolve to these possible vulnerabilities will be added in Magento 2.3.4 release.
- Removed custom layout updates and deprecated layout updates to remove the opportunity for Remote Code Execution (RCE)
The custom layout text field on CMS Page Edit, Category Edit, and Product Edit pages is now converted to the selector to create a physical file that contains the layout updates and select it for the use.
- Redesign of content template features to allow only whitelisted variables to be added to the templates
This will no longer allow administrator-defined templates such as email, newsletters, and CMS content to include variables and directives that can directly call PHP functions on objects.
- Message queue framework enhancements
- Improved page caching and session storage
- Enhanced support for MariaDB 10.2
- Deprecation of the core integration of the Authorize.net payment method
Magento 2.3.4 also introduces the following performance boosts:
- Updated customer section invalidation mechanism;
- Improved banner cache logic;
- PHTML files support parsing by the bundling mechanism;
- Statistic collecting for the Reports module can be disabled.
Magento 2.3.4 got lots of infrastructure improvements includes 250 enhancements to core quality which improves the quality of the Framework and catalog, sales, PayPal, Elasticsearch, import, and CMS modules.
Merchant tool improvement
With Magento 2.3.4, you obtain integration with Adobe Stock image galleries. Therefore, it is possible to add media content from the Magento admin. The tool’s searchable interface provides the ability to explore, preview, license, and deploy stock images.
Inventory Management Enhancements
- Closed a known performance issue involved in the shopping cart that caused higher than expected loads on the database server.
- Updated the Inventory Reservations CLI command to reduce the memory usage when finding and compensating for missing reservations on large catalogs.
- Ruling of various quality issues related to credit memos, grouped products, source, and stock mass actions.
Want to upgrade your store to the latest Magento , Hire our Magento Experts