Let’s have an outline of the top advantages of Nodejs for business applications in this blog.
Out of these three, Nodejs plays an important role in the development of server-side applications and holds the prime position in the web app development industry.
It is basically a web front-end development tool and proves its ability in building cross-development platforms.
It operates on a single-threaded event-based loop, that ensures the non-blocking executions.
Many top corporate companies like PayPal, LinkedIn, IBM uses Nodejs for their back-end because it abides all four core aspects of business:
Top advantages of Nodejs for business applications
Here is the list of benefits of using Nodejs in custom business application projects:
- The framework enables faster app development, so the time-to-market is reduced to a great extent.
- The development process in Nodejs costs you very low to test and deploy services.
- Amazing performance for HTTP requests and TCP protocols and comprises very speedy bindings.
- The code in Nodejs is multiple-platform and multiple browsers compatible. It reduces the need for re-writing the code for different platforms.
- Its perfect concurrent architecture powers developers to build network applications that can handle multiple concurrent connections with increased performance.
- It’s best suited for business applications that perform a lot of data processing and handles multiple requests from multiple users with minimal time.
- Mostly compatible with a lot of community-driven open-source packages and modules.
- Using in-built modules, Nodejs provides varied solutions to server-side applications.
- Using the reverse proxy server in front of the Nodejs server increase the application performance even in the high traffic.
- At the backend, the Nodejs server can easily deal with multiple servers for load balancing and in caching content.
- Tight coupling between client-side and server-side eliminate the requirement of flipping back and forth between multiple technologies.
- Nodejs support PaaS hosting providers that are quite inexpensive for business applications as compared to others.
- Nodejs is highly preferred to build mobile application development as it consumes data through web services in the form of JSON.
- With less code usage, Nodejs allows creating basic APIs along with the support of HTTP.
- Some set of key features and functionalities of Nodejs decrease the page loading time by nearly 50%.
- Nodejs development guarantees you a rapid minimum viable product (MVP) delivery, the average time for the development process among other frameworks.
- The lightweight nature of Nodejs enables easy modification with respect to feature enhancements.
- The Node package manager (NPM) has the repository of over 55,000 modules that are constantly growing. Developers can make use of these modules in their extensive projects.
- Unlike other server-side solutions, Nodejs applications are extremely scalable due to the asynchronous and event-driven processing model.
- Nodejs achieves high performance by creating a small-small thread per connection to avoid collapsing the performance rate.
- Every development project with Nodejs is extremely capable to handle the high load with quick response and scalability options.
- The Coupling feature of Nodejs allows developers to design the client and server sides without any demand for the need of multiple technologies.
- The possibility to scale up and down as needed to manage power during peak performing hours and save when the usage is low.
- Nodejs deployment ensures ensure the stability and functionality of the entire application system.
- It is easier to host Nodejs business applications compared to other applications.
- Nodejs provides the facility of caching single modules. The caching process allows applications to load faster to the end-user.
THE FINAL WORDS
We hope you have learned the important advantages of Nodejs in business applications. There are other two main reasons for choosing Nodejs, It is getting more popular among the top developers around the world and it avails you the long-lasting support for your backend framework. Nodejs has an ever-expanding active community, that supports your application to be solid, developer-friendly and scalable.